Your first visit with us is an important one! We are excited to meet you and help you fulfill your smile goals. When you come to our office the first time, we will do our very best to help answer any questions you may have.
We hope you come to your first visit with questions for our doctors and staff. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and concerns, and we’ll have some questions for you too.
Some of the questions we may address at your visit include:
- Do you currently have a condition that we can address with orthodontics?
- Is orthodontic treatment needed now, or will it need to be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruptions, or other factors might have occurred?
- Do any of your permanent teeth need to be removed before treatment?
- How long will your treatment take?
- How much is your treatment going to cost, and what payment options do you have?
- What forms of treatment can be used to address your orthodontic issue?
During your initial exam with us, we will work with you to answer these questions, and to address any areas of your treatment that may require further analysis or diagnostic records. We feel that it is important to analyze our patients’ orthodontic goals and needs, because it allows us to provide individualized results and care.
If you can provide us with any x-rays you have done at your family dentist over the last six months, these can be immensely helpful and assist us with your treatment.
If you have orthodontic insurance, be sure to bring along your insurance card. If we have this information on the first visit, it gives us a more accurate estimate of what your costs may be.
We want you and your family members to have the beautiful, straight smiles that you have always wanted, and we cannot wait to help you achieve your smile goals. Have any questions about a first visit at Trapnell Orthodontics? Call us today!